Resources for Child Care

St. Paul, MN
Contact Information

10 Yorkton Court
St. Paul, MN - 55117

(651) 641-6665 Click to call There are no comments. Be the first to leave one below. Go To Website Go to Facebook
About Resources for Child Care

The Child Care Assistance Program can help families pay child care costs for children through age 12, and for children with special needs through age 14. Child care costs may be paid for qualifying families while they go to work, look for work or attend school. To qualify for CCAP, families must comply with child support enforcement if applicable for all children in the family. Care must be provided by a legal child care provider over the age of 18. Family size, family income and participation in authorized activities are considered. The amount of available funding also may be a factor. In some Minnesota counties there is a waiting list for access to day care under the Basic Sliding Fee program. There are maximum reimbursement amounts for child care providers who serve families participating in CCAP. Maximum reimbursement rates vary by the type and location of the provider and the age of the child. CCAP can reimburse providers up to applicable CCAP maximum rates, not to exceed the provider charge. Providers with certain accreditations or credentials are eligible to be reimbursed up to the CCAP maximum rates with accreditation/credential differential, not to exceed the provider charge. Counties are advised to use these copayment schedules. Applying for Child Care Assistance Program Minnesotans in need of child care assistance should contact their county human services office to apply for the Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP). To find out more information about CCAP, see the brochure, Do you need help paying for child care? There are three ways for families to apply for the Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP): If you are only applying for CCAP, you can fill out the Minnesota Child Care Assistance Program Application If you need CCAP and health care coverage, cash and/or food assistance, you can fill out the Combined Application Form and the Combined Application. If you need CCAP, health care coverage, cash assistance and/or emergency assistance, you can apply online through ApplyMN. This site allows Minnesotans to fill out a single application for most public assistance programs.

Review Resources for Child Care
Please enter your first and last name separated by a space (e.g. Jane Miller)
Submitting comment...
Do You Have A Question Regarding Resources for Child Care?
Submitting question...
Resources for Child Care Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Resources for Child Care? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Resources for Child Care.

Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...
Nearby Single Mother Assistance - Click the Image To Go To The Listing