Weld County Department of Human Services

Greely, CO
Contact Information

315 N 11th Ave
Greely, CO - 80631

(970) 352-1551 Click to call There are no reviews. Be the first to leave a review Website
About Weld County Department of Human Services

Colorado Child Care Assistance Program 
The program provides child care assistance to families who are working, searching for employment, or are in training, and families who are enrolled in the Colorado Works Program and need child care services to support their efforts toward self-sufficiency. CCCAP provides you access to reduced cost child care at licensed child care facilities or qualified (unlicensed) providers. 

The Colorado Child Care Assistance Program is administered through county departments of social/human services under the direction of the Colorado Department of Human Services (CDHS), Division of Early Care and Learning. Counties set income maximums for eligibility for families but must serve families with income of 165% or less of the federal poverty guideline (if funding allows) and may not serve families that have income of over 85% of the State Median income. 

You may be eligible to participate in CCCAP if you:

Recipients with income are responsible to pay a portion of the cost of care. 

Apply on the Colorado PEAK website.

Rate and Review
Add a Star Rating Below By Clicking On Them

Please enter your first and last name separated by a space (e.g. Jane Miller)
Submitting comment...

Weld County Department of Human Services Community Questionnaire

Are you familiar with Weld County Department of Human Services? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Weld County Department of Human Services.

Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...