Calhoun County DHS Office

Hampton, AR
Contact Information

136 Archer
Hampton, AR - 71744

(870) 798-4201 Click to call There are no comments. Be the first to leave one below. Go To Website Go to Facebook
About Calhoun County DHS Office

Calhoun County DHS Office is a local County Department where you can obtain an application for TEA. TEA stands for Transitional Employment Assistance. The Transitional Employment Assistance (TEA) program is to help needy families become economically self-sufficient by giving them opportunities to obtain and retain employment in order to increase family income and assets and improve the quality of life for parents and children.  The program provides Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) in order to:  1. Reduce the dependence of needy parents on government benefits by promoting work so that children may be cared for in their own homes or in the homes of relatives. 2. Prevent and reduce the incidence of out-of-wedlock pregnancies.  3. Promote family unity. Eligibility: To be eligible for benefits, you must be: 1. A resident of the state of Arkansas. 2. A US citizen, national, legal alien or permanent resident. 3. Qualify as a low-income family 4. Be responsible for a child under the age of eighteen.  This is the lead single mother assistance program offered in the State of Arkansas.  To apply for assistance in Arkanas, you can visit this office for an application.  Bring this documentation when you apply: Proof of identity and age (driver's license, birth certificate, voter registration) Social Security numbers for all members to be included in your TEA family/unit or proof that you have applied for them Proof that your children are related to you and proof of their ages (birth certificates, school records, medical records) If you are a single parent, proof that the other parent of your children is deceased or not living with you (divorce records, death certificate, sworn statement) * Proof of immigration status if you are not a U.S. citizen * Proof of income (pay stubs, government checks) * Proof that you are not eligible for unemployment compensation * Proof of housing expenses (rent receipts, mortgage) * Proof of address (landlord's statement, utility records) * Proof of immunization for all pre-school age children * Other documents as needed. These will be identified to you by your worker.

Review Calhoun County DHS Office
Please enter your first and last name separated by a space (e.g. Jane Miller)
Submitting comment...
Do You Have A Question Regarding Calhoun County DHS Office?
Submitting question...
Calhoun County DHS Office Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Calhoun County DHS Office? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Calhoun County DHS Office.

Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...
Nearby Single Mother Assistance - Click the Image To Go To The Listing