Are you a homeless Single Mother?
Welcome to The Bridge to Hope, a transformational housing ministry. We direct our efforts toward single mothers and their children, especially those who are trying to escape the devastating effects of homelessness. Families turn to The Bridge to Hope for support after experiencing domestic violence, financial crisis or after recovering from substance abuse.
To qualify for our program, you have to meet the following qualifications:
- you must be homeless
- you must be a single mother
- living apart from the husband, boyfriend or significant other at the time you apply for housing
- have children under the age of 10
- you must be willing and able to work full-time, you do not need to be employed upon entering
- the mother must be drug free prior to entering our housing ministry, if you have struggled with substance abuse, be engaged in a program of support
- be willing to permit property visits by the B2H staff and personnel to determine that all requirements are being followed
- work weekly with a B2H case manager to set and obtain both short term and long term goals
- attend evening programming provided by The Bridge to Hope
- work with a mentoring team from a local Christian congregation, attending church with them weekly
If you have children, but they are placed in the custody of DCS (formerly CPS), you may still qualify for The Bridge to Hope. We welcome you to call and discuss your situation.
The Bridge to Hope operates with these requirements to emphasize commitment to success and to ensure the safety of the children and other families on campus. The Bridge to Hope offers each mother training in skills needed to maintain a full-time job and establish a savings account, which are essential to financial independence.
The Bridge to Hope is NOT a shelter. We are unable to meet your immediate housing needs.
If you do not meet these requirements, see resources below for a list of other resources that may be available to you and your family.
If you do believe you qualify for The Bridge to Hope, simply call 602-589-5556 and ask to complete a Phone Screen.
Business Hours: 8:30am to 3pm Monday - Friday